THis is what you can expect!
Snowkite Refresh is for those who want to get back to snowkiting after a time of inactivity. The course fits also perfect for those who have tried kitesurfing (on water) and want to try on snow. We adapt the kite course to your level, filling in the gaps. Then focus alot on riding with your skis or snowboard.
Our instructors complement your knowledge in a quick and safe way. The course is intensive and can be done with other participants in small groups.
- Price: 1490 SEK
- Course length: 3 hours
- Course starts: Every winterday
- Spot: Choice of spot happens the day before the course. We are at Ullna Sjön or Gärdet the most often.
- Group size: Max 2 students / kite
- Required skills: You should have taken a kite course before. Either snow or water.
Our snowkite courses start every day, Mon – Sun and are held on snow covered, safe ices and fields around the Stockholm county.
Basic information and your guarantees are found at Course information.
These are examples of exercises and course elements that we go through. If you are at a more advanced level, we will adapt your course to your wishes.
- Refresh – basic safety theory
- Equipment for snowkite – difference between kitesurf.
- Safety system theory
- Flying a trainer kite (maybe).
- Launch and landing exercises
- Relaunch crashed kite
- Develop technique for kiting with skis or snowboard
- Reflection and feedback on the course
- Complete up-to-date kite equipment
- IKO certified coaches
- Documentation och spotguide
- IKO certificate on request
- Help & support after your kite course
- Discount on kite package after your course.
- Own skis / snowboard
- Helmet (and maybe ice-prods)
- Lunch, snacks & something to drink
Common course locations: Gärdet, Ullnasjön, Edsviken, Drevviken, Fysingen & Vallentuna. This winter we also have courses in Västerås, Tänndalen and Åre.