Feel the adrenaline!
Snowkite Experience is the course for those who want to extract fun parts of a basic course in the shortest amount of time. This means you get a feeling for the sport and an experience you probably won’t forget. Short safety review, then we continue straight to flying the kites. The session ends with you trying to get on your skis or snowboard and ride away.
- Price: 1290 SEK / participant
- Course length: 2,5 hours
- Course starts: Daily during winter
- Location: One of the ices or fields around Stockholm
- The spot is decided the day before the course
- Number of participants: At least 2 persons
- Required skills: No skills are required
- Other: You bring your own skis or snowboard. And a helmet preferably.
- Snowkite – opportunities and limits
- Learn the wind window; where the kite flies and generate power
- Practice with trainerkite (eventually)
- Short safety theory
- Flight exercises with powerkite
- Your first starts on skis or snowboard
- Complete up-to-date kite equipment
- IKO certified coaches
- Your own skis / snowboard
Keep this in mind:
Snowkite Experience is an experience-based course that does not provide the same complete kiting concepts and theory as our basic courses.
We need at least two participants to complete the course. If you are two who buy the course together, you can book any date. It is possible to book this course alone, but you need to flexible on the dates to easily get paired up with someone.