This is what you can expect!
During one day you learn the basics of snowkiting in a quick and safe way. Theory is combined with lots of practical exercises and we spend the most time learning to fly the kite. For top level efficiency in your kite course, we teach in small groups, maximum 2 students per set of equipment.
You can easily upgrade your course if you need more lessons. Talk to your instructor when the course is finished.
- Price: 1995 SEK
- Course length: 5 hours
- Course starts: Daily, during winter.
- Locations: Stockholm, Västerås
- Spot: Choice of spot is made the day before the course.
- Group size: Max 2 students per equipment
- Skill requirements: None
Basic information for your kite course and what guarantees you have as a student can be found on the page Course Information.
- Theory online
- Course according to the IKO teaching plan
- Theory, risk assessment & spot check
- Demonstration of safety & kite equipment
- Terminology and handling of the kite
- Setting up the snowkite equipment
- Launching- and landing exercises
- Practise flying the kite in the neutral and the power zone
- Relaunch crashed kite
- Practical flying exercises adapted for snow
- Getting up and riding with skis / snowboard
- Board/ski control and technique
This is Included
- Complete and up to date kite equipment. !! Skis / snowboard are not included !!
- Taught by IKO certified coaches
- Documentation and spot guide
- Access to the kitezone
- Service & support after your snowkite course
- Great deals on equipment after your course
- Your own skis / snowboard (and boots of course)
- Helmet (eventually ice-prods)
- Lunch, snacks & beverage.
- Warm Clothes