Extra course day
Extend your course with one day. We adapt the content to the level you are at. Your instructor listens to you and take in to consideration if you want repetition from previous occasions, and what concepts you need to practice.
- Price: 1595 SEK
- Course length: 5 hours
- Course starts: Daily, during winter
- Location: The spot is decided the day before the course
- Groupsize: Maximum 2 students per kite
- Required skills: You should have attended some sort of kite course anytime the last 3 years
Basic information and your guarantees are found at Course information.
The course is adapted to the level you are at.
Together with your instructor you plan the day, maybe repeat some exercise and practise what you like / need.
We prepare you to take the next step into becoming a self-sufficient kiter.
- Complete up-to-date kite equipment
- IKO certified coaches
- Snowkite spot guidance
- IKO certificate on request
- Help & support after your kite course
- Discount on kite package after your course.
- Own skis / snowboard
- Helmet (and maybe ice-prods)
- Lunch, snacks & something to drink