This is what to expect!
Our complete snowkite course is a packed two-day course. The first day (5 hours) will give you the basic theory and knowledge of handling the kite. You also get to practice getting on and off your skis / snowboard and try your first starts! On the second day you will learn more advanced snowkite techniques and you can expect a lot of riding on your own.
This snowkite course is the best for those who really want to jump in to the sport seriously and cope with more demanding situations. Our team will certainly train you in the best places in Stockholm. The complete course gives you a solid base that opens the door for limitless further improvement.
- Price: 3295 SEK
- Course length: 2 days
- Coursestarts: Daily in the winter time
- Locations: Stockholm, Västerås, Åre
- Spot: The spot is decided the day before the course
- Group size: Max 2 students per kite
- Required skills: None
Basic information and your guarantees can be found at Course information
- Short refresh to remember what you learned on day one
- Individual tips and coaching
- Extra time for training and riding on your own
- Advanced flying: looping the kite, advanced relaunch, kite and bar adjustments, going upwind
- Complete up-to-date kite equipment
- IKO certified coaches
- Documentation och spotguide
- IKO certificate on request
- Help & support after your kite course
- Discount on kite package after your course.
- Own skis / snowboard
- Helmet (and maybe ice-prods)
- Lunch, snacks & something to drink