This is your full day course!
Snowkite Basic Course Plus is the maximized day course that gives those extra hours to help you master the snowkiting technique. When we have taught the basics, you are given plenty of time to practice on your own, with your coach close at hand, providing with the tips and tricks you need. A super fun, packed day with many new experiences!
Snowkite Basic Course Plus is one of our most popular courses in snowkite as it runs all day, so that you can relax knowing that you have enough time to become a confident snowkiter.
- Price: 3595 SEK
- Kurslängd: 7 hours
- Course starts: Daily, during winter.
- Locations: Stockholm, Västerås
- Spot: Choice of spot is made the day before the course.
- Group size: Max 2 students per equipment
- Skill requirements: None
For necessary information about the course and what guarantees you have as a Kiteboardcenter student: Visit Course Information.
- Theory online
- Course according to the IKO teaching plan
- Theory, risk assessment & spot check
- Demonstration of safety & kite equipment
- Terminology and handling the kite
- Rigging of the snowkite equipment
- Launch- and landing exercises
- Practice flying the kite in the neutral and the power zone
- Relaunch crashed kite
- Practical flying exercises adapted for snow
- Board/ski control and technique
- Getting going with skis / snowboard
- Riding on your own, getting tips from your coach
- Use of complete modern kite equipment. Including wetsuit and helmet.
- IKO certified coaches
- Documentation and a spot guidance
- IKO certification on request
- Service & carreer advice after your course
- Good discounts when buying your own equipment
- Own skis / snowboard
- Helmet (and maybe ice-prods)
- Lunch, snacks & something to drink