This is what you can expect
Refresh course includes some basic theory exercises. After that you choose which elements you want to go through and progress. The course includes coaching with an instructor but also some training on your own, you then practice the exercises that the instructor has given you.
Tip: If you just bought your own equipment, the refresh is perfect for you. We will help you go through the equipment and get you started on the water.
★★★★★Translated google review
I did my refresh course with Kiteboardcenter. As always, I received a personal and friendly welcome. A very rewarding day with kite surfing, where I got to learn more and more things adapted to my level!/ Håkan
- Price: 1895 SEK
- Course length: 3 hours
- Course start: Every windy day
- Spot: Choice of beach takes place one day before the course.
- Group size: Maximum 2 students / kite
- Skill requirements: Done a kitecourse in the last 3 years.
Basic information for your kite course, place, times, transport, preparation and what guarantees you have see this page; course information
- Free theory repetition online
- Kitesurfing in Stockholm
- Risk assessment & beach check
- Rigging & safety system
What we usually teach
- Flying trainerkite
- Launch & landnings
- Skill training on the water
- Advanced kitecontrol
- Boardcontrol and technique
- Technique for going upwind
- Transitions/turns, jumps
This is included
- Complete kite equipment incl. wetsuit, harness, floatvest and helmet
- IKO certified instructors
- Documentation and spot guide
- IKO certificate on demand
- Access to the “kitezone”
- Kitecourse for Free. Get your entire course fee in discount when you purchase new gear package via us!