This is what you should expect
Ice skating with a kite is a really fun activity for those who like to glide on the frozen seas in winter time. It is also a perfect kick-off to your kite career. Join an ice-skate kite course with us, we will learn safe handling of the kite and wind window. At the end of the course you will master the wind to start sailing over the ice on your skates.
Courses in ice-skate kiting start continuously the days we have the right ice conditions and winds. Courses are held on the ice that is considered safest for the day.
- Price: 790 SEK
- Course length: 3 hours
- Course starts: Daily with the right ice and wind
- Locations: Stockholm
- Spot: We decide the spot the day before the course
- Group size: Max 2 students / equipment
- Required skills: Basic ice-skating technique
Basic information for your kite course and what guarantees you have as a student can be found on the page Course Information.
- Preparing theory online
- Course according to IKO – standards
- Theory & risk assessment
- Theory of safety and equipment
- Launching- and landing exercises
- Practical exercises riding with the ice skates
- Complete, modern and up-to-date kite equipment
- IKO certified instructors
- Discount on our summer courses
- Ice prods
- Warm clothes
- Lunch, snacks & beverage.